Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009

dude... i woke up early today.... 7 o'clock sharp and i felt so damn tired from chatting last night.... hehe.... infact, the first thing i did this day was to open the laptop and check my mail... and no... am not hogging the computer all by myself.... i just had atleast 5 minutes until i turned it off....

today i was actually able to excersice at our rooftop... i gave myself a good stretching today... the sun was just at a right angle and the air was moderately cold... i had push-ups and curl-ups with matching yoga stretching.... har har

i then refreshed a little bit on the second floor... drank some water, and went back upstairs to hang out with my cousins....

today is mother's day... and "UNFORTUNATELY" my mother was said to come here about 9 o'clock a.m..... am not saying that i hate my mother but i just get irritate with her constant nagging and calling me names like baby and honey... *puke*

we were going to makati today cause my mom will give some supplies to my dad's friend from work who was going to iraq soon... my dad works as an engineer in iraq fyi.... they were said to meet in sm makati... and there we went together with my cousins and my other aunt...

and as usual, i really got irritated in my mom's habit and gosh! she's toturing me inside a mall.... s.o.s.! i need help! my mom really has this country side girl or more localy known as "asal probinsya" in her nature... she constantly picks random matching clothes for me and choosing very arrogantly designed items like bags.... i feel like being in hell when she does that...

i went to the department store section of the mall and tried to look for some nice school shoes and a bag for the starting of class on june 8..... am not nervous about school... but what am nervous about is how am i going to fit in with people like my classmates.... duh! me and one of my cousin tried to look for some decent shoes... but all we found was rubbish.... i was looking for some rusty lopez but they didn't have any... tsk tsk tsk.... good thing i didn't talk to the manager... nyahaha.... same thing with the bags... they had limited designs and if i did like one... the price was never right....

we then walked out of the department store.... my mom was waiting outside eating in gonuts donuts with dad's officemate.... my mom introduced me to the guy... he was the one who took care of my dad when he was sick in iraq... good thing that dad helped someone before his great sickness or no one would look after him... great strategy though... hehe...

and as usual my mom was such a killer of sanity.... we kinda went around the place a little bit and even went in the nextdoor mall which is glorietta.... i was VERY hungry by then.... and when i mean HUNGRY i mean i could just do anything just to get a hand of something to eat.... I WANNA EAT LUNCH!!!! DARN IT! and that quote just popped out of my mind by that time... haha..... then we strolled and strolled and strolled until i couldnt take it anymore.... and talking back to my mom big time from the HUNGER i was feeling inside my frickin' empty stomach!

but no.... they still didnt stop... they even made a left turn to Rustans and they were just window shopping not minding the VERY HUNGRY person behind them which groaned and yelled and bellowed like hell.....

but shortly after that we got out of the mall and into the parking area.... only there was a big problem.... it was frickin' hot!!! is was hellishly and insanely hot!!!! for the love of God why am i being forsaken.... Grrrrr....... it even got hotter as we got in the car.... our cars airconditioning system is currently broken so we were so HOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! and what's worse is that we got stuck up in traffic....

i felt that it was a very long drive to the house even though it was just a few miles away.... but thank God we found a way to zip into the streets and found a faster way to get home.....

after a few minutes or so we got home.... me still being mad about what my mom just did to me... i was insane.... i just stared out on the distant sky not minding some of the conversations that were happening on the dinning table....

i really didnt eat much then even though i was very hungry cause i lost my appetite... i was so pail and so lifeless.... how embarassing to even type this in the web but duh this is a blog so what the heck....!

and after long hours of waiting for my mom to decide to go home, she told to us that they were leaving.... AT LAST!! i said to my inner-self while laughing menicingly...

she gave me first some money to buy new shoes and a bag at MOA... cause sm makati sucked... bwahaha.... now i can spend some money for my load.... *grins*

and for one of my happiest moment in time... they said goodbye and drove home to pampanga....



YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



enough about mom.... its time for ME! bwahahaha

so its evening.... we went to the church nearby to attend mass... *duh* so we walked for a few minutes and reached the church which was freakishly already starting... we got there 20 minutes late and at first idk why... i was with my cousins then....

after a few minutes sitting and standing and listening to the priest about mothers day and all that.... we walked a different route to get home.... while walking we just realized why we were late for the mass.... we thought mass starts at 7 pm SHARP.... it turns out mass starts at 6:30 pm SHARPER!.... we just ignored what we just did stupidly a while ago which was the reason why were were late....

so we walked on dark alleys and with several street people before we got home.... it was kinda scary... and to think that i'll be living in this neighborhood once i graduate fom highschool and study here for college... i just hope i could survive this wild world...

so now were home... sitting in the couch eating some left over spaghetti from lunch.... then *ring ring!* my cousins' phone rang.... it was my aunt... she said that we will cook dinner for tonight... my aunt and uncle and their two daughters are in las pinas... they visited my uncles' mom... and again.... my aunt called cause we'll be cooking dinner.... we'll be having fried chicken.... so the phone call ended... we were so tired then.... so me and my cousins thought that maybe the nanny could just cook dinner... besides, it is her work afterall.... so we called her and said that she will cook dinner for tonight....

so we were done messing around.... i came back here upstairs to finish this post in my blog.... it's still 8:05 pm.... the night is young.... and i'll be adding more before i sleep later.... hehe.....

---------------------------------------------

narrator: after a few hours of hanging out with his cousins, not to mention all the hot chocolate that he drank before taking his midnight shower, justin finally tries to finish his post in his blog for today.... and now he continues....................




ok..... back to the game... enough with awkward narrations.... let's get down to bussiness.....

so we had our dinner..... it wasn't as tasty as i imagined it.... i knew we shouldn't have let the maid cook the chicken..... darn.... well anyway, at least i ate a bit more than what i had for lunch...

my cousins and i stayed in the living room to watch this guy on t.v. who goes to different countries to eat local dishes..... and as usual, different countries means different food AND different tastes with different INGREDIENTS....... and i really don't want to talk about this one.... its so disgusting...... and very unhygenic....... and poor turtles..... *sob sob*

then we now zip forward to whats is happening right this moment..... my aunt and uncle with their two kids are now home.... and are now eating the tasteless dinner.... my cousin is now playing the guitar on the rooftop.... my other cousin is still watching t.v..... and i basically had my shower and i'am now currently typing my post in my blog obviously.... *duh*

so i guess that's a wrap for today.... and to all those mothers who are viewing my blog... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!.... *applause* *fireworks* *crazy 70's hit song* lol


have a nice day guys....







ren-dark angel is now signing off........

No comments:

Post a Comment