Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9, 2009

i woke up a little bit too late today... i looked down my phone and i was shocked to see that it was already 9:20 am.... the curtains covered the windows tightly that's why i thought it was just early... the room was dark and cold... i snuggled up a little more before i decided to jump out of my bed....

after i fixed myself in the bathroom and did some confession in the toilet, i went down stairs to eat breakfast with my cousin who woke up the same nanosecond i did... we even rose up our beds at the same time....

my aunt had already gone for her circumsicion operation (because she was a doctor) somewhere out there... my cousin and i met my uncle in his office room at the second floor.... then me and my cousin ate breakfast together...

my cousin and i changed phones that day... my phone couldn't accept a globe sim card so i used hers cause she used a smart sim and her sim worked perfectly on my phone....

we hanged out in the third floor.... i then took at bath.... and my aunt called and said we will cook lunch for the day... so we went down stairs to prepair lunch... we cooked sipo egg and some deep fried tofu wih breadcrumbs and teriyaki sauce.... i was texting the whole time... hehe.... but atleast i didn't burn anything while doing it......

we then ate lunch but my aunt ate outside with her husband.... i think they had a date or something...

we then went up back upstairs to hangout... fortunately the laptop was there so i kinda used it for a long while.... after hours of using it, not to mention i forgot my sense of time, my other cousin walked in the door who just got here from pampanga...

we kinda hangedout by having a group texting, chatting, talking, and other stuff.... hehe...

i went to the rooftop sometime i finished using the laptop.... i needed some "alone" time to think about answers to questions which i think is so stupid..... if u know what i mean....

fortunately after a day of doing nothing in the house, we went to the Mall of Asia to play badminton....

it was very windy near the sea wall that we couldnt play that much of our game.... i even had a blister after that.... it hurts until now... i really wish i could do something to ease the pain and swelling of this forsaken thing..... grrr.... and then my aunts decided to do some groceries... OMFG! am all sweaty and all stinky and am gonna go inside a mall!!!

we then went in the mall to but some groceries.... then my feet hurt more..... we walked for a long time and did a lot of buying... and thank God we ended up to a halt as we paid in the cashier... i then rushed out of the cashier gate cause i saw some chairs in which i can sit on... oh man.... how my feet felt good that time.... it was scorching hot and all sweaty.... lol.... but it didn't stink much for your info! and another good thing.... i dried up quickly in the car as we went in the parking area of the mall so i didn't look like a fish out of water... hehe...

we then went home at last... YIPPY!!! i could relax my feet and try to get a rest... but alas!!! i saw the laptop again in the room.... i then took my time in using it and obviously am still using it cause am writing this blog... duh....!

we are now currently settling for bed.... but me and my cousins are still "hanging out"..... and its 12:04 am now.....


btw.... happy mothers day to all mothers... hehe.... happy mothers day mom.... night everybody.... minasan oyasumi nasai!! :3





ren-dark angel is signing out......

No comments:

Post a Comment