Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009

it's a wednesday night. my cousin trisha went to her friends house a while ago to attend her friends' birthday party and she'll be coming home tomorrow.

it's a little bit quiet without her in the house. the smell of good food was not present in the atmosphere at dinner. hehe..... but even though, me and my cousin kamil enjoyed our day with the two little kids...

so a while ago.... i was browsing the net to look for a decent layout for my friendster account.... it took me several minutes before i could find a site that had great layouts.....

http://www.friendster-cafe.com/ ..... that's the site.... i just wanna share it to all of you who aren't much sure where to find a good layout.... well i just gave you and idea now... sorta.....

anyway..... some of the layouts don't work... but to the fact that some of that layouts are not like one of those ordinary layouts we see in http://www.friendster-layouts.com/ ...... my site creates one of the most latest designs and one of the most hip kind of layout web designers could ever create in this time for friendster.....

so as i browsed through the site... a layout from the gallery caught my attention.... it was a black and white themed grim reaper with a nice display... i was so amused by just looking at it... but i said to myself that using it as my layout would be whack!

so i clicked on the layout and installed the application.... there was a step by step guide on how to apply the layout.... i didn't actually know how that thing works in the first place so i got confused on how to put it in my account in friendster..... i tried several times to get it right... the problem was i lready got the app in my account, but the code for the layout just wont show in my profile.... that gave me a serious headache... not to mention tantrums and saying words like "$H!+", or "D@mn!"... u get the idea.....

so i decided to change background cause i thought to myself that the layout was broken or something...... after browing to a few more pages.... i saw this precious work of art!!!! i was so happy once i saw the design and the whole effort the creator put on making it....

i said to myself that that is my layout.... but again, i had this feeling that the layout was broken too.... but even thought i had second thoughts, i tried to copy the code and paste it on the app.... AND HOLY CRAP! how i was so amused to see the layout actually work!

the layout says "cut away my heart" which was so cool! and the whole arrangement of the layout was definitely not of the ordinary layouts we usually see......

and so now i'am busy admiring the beautiful layout i have in my friendster account... hehe...

and of course.... i'am still wondering what happened to my cousin who went to her friends' house.... hehe.... maybe she got lost or something.................................. SNOT! hehehe

anyway..... am a bit sleepy.... but i wont sleep 'til the clock strikes twelve.... a vampire's gotta do what a vampire's gotta do... hehe






ren-dark angel is singning off..............

No comments:

Post a Comment